Saturday, December 8, 2007

I am an imperfect person

I do not update this blog regularly - only when I have something that needs writing.

I will probably not respond to your email right away. But I will respond.

I will definitely not return your call right away, especially if we haven't spoken in a while. It makes me very anxious. Sometimes, I wait so long that I become actually afraid to call you. And that turns into a fear that I cannot call you.

I will lose touch with you for periods of time. But I will always apologize.

Sometimes a person must accept their own faults with some compassion.

After what feels like a lifetime of "working on it" - fixing myself, I am exhausted. It is time for compassion. For others, and for myself.

Give me the benefit of the doubt, please.

I am highly imperfect. We all are.

No comments: